Question: what happens when we die

Keywords:

1. Well I am atheist, so my view is that when we die, our cells are deprived of oxygen and glucose (because we stop breathing and blood stops circulating in our body) and therefore die, and then that’s pretty much it, our bodies then start disintegrating by being eaten by bacteria and animals.

0

2. Regarding the biological aspect, after a ground burial your body will decay due to the work of microorganisms degrading and breaking apart the molecules that you’re made up of. These get returned to the soil and natural ecosystem.
    I’m also an atheist but I offer no comment on anything spiritual because this is a science event~

0

3. People have their own views with some believing in afterlife, reincarnation or that death is simply the end; the later is also my viewpoint.

1

1. From my reserch in Religous studies 59% of people belive that there is life after death and a lot of other religeons belive this. This leaves the other 31%either not sure or don’t belive there is life after death.

0