- How did we learn to walk?
- What happens when we have a brain freeze? when we eat something cold and then our head hurts.
- How do we turn thoughts into something we understand???
- why do aneurysms develop in our brain?
- Does Ronaldo’s arrogant nature get passed down through Genetics?
- If you are getting attacked, is the head the thing you have to protect the most? (1 Comment)
- Who would you of voted for ?
- Why do lots of people have the falling dream?
- Is there a scientific reason Hilary Clinton looks like a lizard
- heve you meet ronaldo
Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher! We asked Joe to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what he … Continue reading
Posted on November 22, 2016 by modmichaela in News |
The students have spoken. The votes have been double counted… Big congratulations to the Brain Zone winner: Joe Bathelt Hard luck to Iroise Dumontheil but a huge thank you to everyone who took part. You were all brilliant. Students, don’t … Continue reading
Posted on November 18, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now reveal it’s game over for… Rachel Harris This leaves just “curious, creative, down-to-earth” Joe Bathelt and “curious, active, calm” Iroise Dumontheil to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. Who would you … Continue reading
Posted on November 17, 2016 by ModShane in News |
We’ve counted the votes and you’ve now evicted… Adrian Chu The two scientists left standing after tomorrow’s eviction will battle it out in Friday’s final. Who do YOU want to see in the final? VOTE for your favourite! Students, has … Continue reading
Posted on November 16, 2016 by ModShane in News |
The first scientist you’ve evicted is… Ria Vaportzis One scientist will be evicted every day this week, and you get a new vote each day. Make sure to VOTE to keep your favourite in the competition. A student in each … Continue reading
Posted on November 15, 2016 by ModShane in News |
Let’s meet the scientists and schools taking part… The Scientists Ria Vaportzis | Postdoctoral, Heriot-Watt University I use tests to see if playing with computers can make older people’s brain faster. Rachel Harris | PhD Student, University of Bristol I experiment with human brains to understand … Continue reading
Posted on October 19, 2016 by modmichaela in News |